Ironwolf Clan Comic Book #2 will be entitled the Wonder Works (formerly entitled ‘Tales from the Laundromat’.) and release Q2-Q3 of 2017.
Animated Teaser Video
READ IT NOW…
ACT I [CHARACTER]
Act II [ CRISIS ]
This story will involve Ironwolf Clan from Bleeding Hollow and several gnome-centric guilds including Gnomeregan Forever (G4), Tinkers Union, and a special appearance by Songhammer.
Who is Xiaoyin Xu?
A substory relates to the origin of a major villain, Xiaoyin Xu – the Silencer.
- The Fall of Yesheng Cloudbrew – Part 1
- The Fall of Yesheng Cloudbrew – Part 2
- The Fall of Yesheng Cloudbrew – Part 3
- The Fall of Yesheng Cloudbrew – Part 4
- The Fall of Yesheng Cloudbrew – Part 5
An earlier draft concept was called Tales from the Laundromat. If you’re interested in reading what was written, click here: Tales from the Laundromat
How Does this fit into Legion or the other comic book?
Ironwolf Comic Shadows of the Legion takes place during 6.2 and before the Legion Invasions pre-event. This story takes place a few months later, easing into the invasion event. Dalaran is positioned over Deadwind Pass.
- Arcane Prisons – How Do They Work?
- Message in a Throttle – part 02
- The Krasarang Wangliang (Demon of Krasarang) – Part 01
- Message in a Throttle – part 01
- Who is Songhammer?
- What is ‘The Underhand’?
- What is Gearlord?
- Malaka’bim Island (The Wonder Works)
- Artifact: Heart of Theradras
- Sal Sparkle
Summary of Story
As the threat of the Legion grows with sporadic invasions, an unknown artifact surfaces in the most unlikely of places – the Wonder Works toy shop. Its reappearance triggers a series of events that threaten to topple Dalaran and help the Legion sweep across Azeroth. Two bastions of their respective factions – the Ironwolf Clan and Gnomeregan Forever must work together to unravel the secret Wonder Works factory and amusement park.
RAID OVERVIEW (ACT III)
The Raid Bosses
- The Rustmaster
- Hsihad the Efreet Lord
- The Fel Rift Wheel
- Hall of Mirror Dimensions
- Xiaoyin Xu
- Sicco Thermaplugg
- IR-Tx Battle module